What is Group Insurance?
Group insurance is a type of insurance that covers a group of people, for example the employees of a particular employer. Group benefits are often offered by employers as part of their compensation packages. Government insurance programs are one option, but they fail to fulfill the needs of small businesses. MiLife offers appealing group benefit plans for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Benefits for Employees
- Apply for benefits without a complex process
- Reliable coverage but policy at a lower cost
- An opportunity to share the cost with the employer to maximize the benefit
- Quick and effective claims for services
- Reasonable and customary limits on dispensing fees
Benefits for Employers
- Competitive and affordable rates
- Excellent administrative support
- Boost after-tax compensation and receive more money back
- Peace of mind knowing your employees are protected
- Simple, cost-effective, and tax-efficient plans based on the size of your business and your plan members’ needs
- Customizable so you can meet your plan members’ and organization’s needs