I-194 « Pardons Blog

Posted by Ravi Gulati | Posted in News of Interest, Uncategorized | Posted on 13-08-2012

In many cases, the people have been traveling to the US many times but a random criminal check at the US border by one customs agent turns their travel into a nightmare.

If you have been refused entry to the US then you will require a US Entry Waiver or I-192 to re-enter the US. The Americans will decide how long the waiver is good for. The process is costly and time consuming to obtain a US Waiver but it is possible to obtain if you have been refused entry to the US.

I-194 « Pardons Blog.